ROAD TRIPPING THROUGH CANADA ON A BUDGET

When I was very little, my family and I visited Canada. There were beautiful lakes, mountains and scenery and I have always wanted to take a road trip through the country as an adult. I haven't found the money to go or the right time, but I plan to go as soon as possible. I always love traveling on a budget and have read numerous articles on the subject and found this one to be my favorite. When you get a chance, take a look!

How to road-trip Canada on a budget

Canada is big and beautiful, but climate, distance and the high cost of domestic travel make it hard to get to know her. Having the freedom to throw your stuff in the trunk and set off as you please makes self-driving a tempting way to explore this frequently spectacular country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT ME

Important things to bring on a camping trip!!

Luke Bryan concert in Gainesville