HAWAIIAN LIFESTYLE


If you have ever visited Hawaii, you know the tranquil vibe it has to offer. If you are planning on visiting, you are in for a treat. After seeing the crystal clear water, breathtaking mountains, healthy vegetation and soulful people you will never want to leave.

While visiting Hawaii with my family, it automatically became my favorite state that the US has to offer. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a warm welcoming, cool refreshing glass of fruit infused water and a beautiful lei that was made out of natural, fresh and beautiful foliage. The weather was so light, crisp and sunny. It was nice surprise after being on a plane for over 12 hours cramped up next to the random person sitting next to me on the plane.

I reside in Florida, so it was definitely a very long and uncomfortable flight, but as soon as I stepped foot off of the plane, the worries and discomfort just slipped right out of my mind.

We had rented a car to take us from the airport right to the Wailea Beach Resort in Maui. The ride there was very entertaining for we were looking at all of the breathtaking homes and development around us, the gorgeous water, fresh fruit and of course the very interesting locals.

Once we arrived to the hotel, we received another lei, another revitalizing beverage and of course the warmest welcome you could receive. This time is was a deep purple color made out of freshly picked orchids. The smell resembled relaxation and daintiness.

I went straight to the pool that overlooked the crystal clear ocean and quickly ordered a mouthwatering drink and tuna tacos while my parents checked us into the rooms. Looking over the water at the mountain of I thought how amazing it was that us humans get the opportunity to travel and see the world and what it has to offer!

I thought a strawberry daiquiri sounded nice. It was a quite refreshing, sweet and definitely a nice touch when unwinding from a day full of traveling. Stretching my long legs on the beach chair, I sat back and enjoyed my drink while listening to the local band play steel drums on the beach, I thought to myself, "Wow, this is an incredible lifestyle..."

All in all, after realizing and being down about the fact that this vacation would be short-lived, I was reminded that travel is always available. Near or far, there is always something spectacular to experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT ME

Important things to bring on a camping trip!!

Luke Bryan concert in Gainesville