NASVHILLE

This summer when I went to Nashville we went to a lot of different restaurants and checked out what the city had to offer.

Upon arrival, we went to TopGolf and played for two hours. It was a lot of fun, but I totally sucked. I highly recommend going to the TopGolf in Nashville. It was a nice atmosphere and gave off a good vibe. Although it's kind of expensive, you get plenty of time to become "good."


Topgolf Nashville: The Ultimate in Golf, Games, Food and Fun

The premier entertainment and event venue in Nashville with fun point-scoring golf games for all skill levels, upscale bar food and drinks, music and more!



We took a long walk around the city and I got to see my DREAM JOB location which is CMT in the heart of the city. It really inspired me to work harder and towards that end goal. (It's the dream I've had my whole life.)



We also ate at an fun restaurant called Hattie B's and they served hot chicken. I thought it was good but super spicy, but my friend enjoyed it. If you're into spicy food, this is the place for you.

Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Nashville Hot Chicken Restaurant

Hattie B's is a Nashville Hot Chicken restaurant that serves mild to very spicy fried chicken, Southern sides & local brews in a casual, counter-service eatery.



It was a short weekend, so we didn't get to do a lot, but I did check out the new store by Kristin Cavallari (who has a show on E!) and it was super cute. Here's the link!!

Jewelry by Uncommon James

Founded by Kristin Cavallari in 2017, Uncommon James brings timeless, effortless and refined jewelry to women on-the-go with a sophisticated and polished look.



Okay enough about Nash!! Happy TRAVELS xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Important things to bring on a camping trip!!

Inspiration

ABOUT ME