ABOUT ME

If you love to travel or want to grow a passion for traveling, you’ve found the right place. Near or far, there are always amazing places to visit, wonderful people to meet and extremely mouthwatering food to eat. I have been traveling for as long as I can remember and it has opened up my mind to respect other cultures, traditions and values that other people have around the world. If you love to travel with your family, search no further. 

Growing up, my mom always made sure wherever we went we were learning. When I was younger, I thought the educational tours and landmarks were boring; however, now that I am older, I have grown an appreciation for her and the fact that she turned everything into a learning experience. I’ve visited many countries and also many parts of the US. I think traveling to different places not only takes you out of the everyday rush, but allows you to step out of your comfort zone and really appreciate what life has to offer.

I am currently a senior at the University of Florida and studying telecommunications in hopes of becoming a reporter. I’ve always held a strong desire for writing and never want to stop. I still write thank you notes, holiday cards and love letters. I write when I am upset, to those who have passed, to those who have touched my life significantly and sometimes just to jot things down to get my thoughts in order. I believe writing is a significant and powerful tool to get your point across to others or even yourself.

I will be graduating this coming May and want to make sure I am completely prepared for what is to come. I will begin applying for jobs in January 2019. Here is my resume as of Fall 2018. Also feel free to read through my many blog posts about my lifestyle.

This blog is to share stories and show you places I have been, significant landmarks to see and great places to eat. I hope you enjoy! 














                                      
    

Comments

  1. First of all I love this idea for a blog! You have a great bio. I also believe writing can be a very significant tool. It is very powerful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Important things to bring on a camping trip!!

Inspiration