Luke Bryan concert in Gainesville

Last Thursday, I went to the Luke Bryan concert in Gainesville and had such an amazing time. I am a huge country music fan, as I've said before, and I was so happy I got to see Luke Bryan for the second time! It was a super last minute impulse decision and was probably one of the best decisions I've made in a while. I was working in the Newsroom all day and was supposed to have my birthday party that night and was not feeling it that night. So within the hour, I decided to move my party to Friday, get tickets for my friend and I and head over to the concert. It was held at this family-owned farm that had a ton of acreage and was out in the middle of no where. We parked out in a field and walked over to the stage where we ran into so many of our friends. What we thought was going to be a girl night turned into a huge party with all of our friends. Old friends, new friends, it was great. We worked our magic and got right up front to see the performers. First, Chase Rice, a country cutie performed and sang his hits. He was the opener for Luke Bryan. We were dancing in the hot humid air waiting for Luke having the best time. It was so nice, I needed it. Finally, Luke came out and the crowd roared. We were right up front and got him to smile at us, TWICE. We were completely and totally fangirling. We knew every word to every song and danced like crazy. It was truly a night that I'll never forget.

Here's a video of how close we were!

Luke Bryan Concert

Uploaded by K A on 2018-10-11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Important things to bring on a camping trip!!

ABOUT ME

Inspiration